OLYMPIAS MINE REHABILITATION & EXPANSION
Renewable | Kravvaritis & Partners | Engineers & Consultants, appointed by Hellas Gold SA to undertake Basic Design, Detailed Design (Mechanical / electrical & automation installations), Equipment technical evaluation, Construction supervision, Pre – commissioning / Commissioning procedures, Start – up assistance, Construction & Operation Permitting Services for the Rehabilitation & expansion of the existing Olympias mine.
The expansion includes:
- Four (4) new dewatering stations with pumping capacity 1300m³/h @ 65bar each
- Power Distribution (20kV / 6.3kV / 0.69kV / 0.4kV) with total power of 35MVA
- Ventilation (5 fans 250m³/sec + 2 fans 120m³/sec)
- Fire Safety Installations
- Industrial Water Supply
- Fuel Storage & Distribution
- Communication (Leaky Feeder) & CCTV system
The site is located in the Halkidiki Peninsula in northern Greece.